Monday, April 2, 2007

My business card

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is my business card, I made it to practice the lesson in class.
I wanted to use more color, however, after trying so many other things, I came back with black again. Probably because I originally created my logo with B&W. Besides, only with black background can I feel the contrast that can make my symbol noticing. (I think I should try some effect to make with a bit glossy, this is kind of bland. I will improve it later)

There is nothing much to say about the design. About the color, I already explain above. Another thing I want to say is the curve that divides the card. I want to use my logo in this card and I realize it cannot stand it front of any text (because I can't make my name too big and if the logo is too small, it leave no impression), so I leave a space for the logo exclusively. I used curve to divide the card to make it have a more flexible look (not just a straight line like other cards for business men). I put the logo on top-left and the area with lots of text on right-bottom to archive balance, dunno if it's successful ^^"

Finally, the space below the logo is too blank, so I left a small signature there.

No comments: